Mother's Day Jewelry Gift Ideas
Published Date: 29th Apr, 2012
Gifting your mom with diamond fine
jewelry is a nice way to show her the gratitude for all she has done for
you. After all, just like diamond, mother’s love for her children is
Mother's Day is around the corner (13th May), so why not grab this chance to celebrate motherhood and show your love and appreciation to the one you love.
There are wide varieties of Mother’s Day
jewelry available in market which you can personalize it to make it
unique and special. But, due to problem of plenty, you may get confused
on what or what not to purchase. So, here I will give you some of the
tips to make your diamond fine jewelry gift special:
- You can engrave any personal message like "my mom the best" or her
kids name or kids birthday. It will be a gift she will cherish forever.
- You can choose charms necklaces or bracelets that depict her hobbies, and her personal style. Blue Nile has got some good collection of symbolic Charms. In fact you can add a new charm every mother’s day; it will be something she will look forward to every year. It can be a right hand diamond rings, diamond ring, bracelets, and diamond necklace or diamond stud earrings.
- Although, it does matter that how expensive the diamond is, but what
matters more is the expression of your love. Even a small diamond can
very well show your love. Instead of traditional Mother’s Day flower
bouquet, give her flower jewelry that will remain with her forever.
Diamond flower earring and Diamond flower necklace are quite in trend.
- Three Stone Jewelry
(generally a ring, necklace or pendant) is the perfect Mother’s Day or
special occasion gift that expresses the timelessness of your love. The
three-stone diamond jewelry can have different meaning to different
people. Gifting a three-stone ornament is a memorable way to say "I’ve
always loved you", "I love you now", and "I’ll love you forever".
- Heart is the symbol of love, so any heart jewelry is appropriate for your mother. You can consider diamond heart necklace, or heart shaped diamonds.
- Your pocket doesn’t allow you to spend too much on diamonds? OK, don’t worry. You can try birthstone jewelry.
Each birthstone has its own symbolic meaning, so choose a stone with a
hue and sentiment you both can relate. Like ruby or garnet necklace or
bracelet. Due to its relative abundance compared to other precious
stones, garnet jewels are significantly more affordable and make a great
Most important thing is to keep in mind
the choice and taste for whom you are buying. Gift is meant for her and
not for you. So, take clue from style of jewelry she wears. Ask these
questions to yourself:
- Does she like diamond, gemstones or pearls?
- What metal she prefers platinum, gold or silver?
- Is she allergic to any particular metal?
After all, what would be the use of a
silver jewelry gift if you later found out that she is allergic to
silver? So, know these answers before buying your gift and make it
Find out what she is planning to
purchase. If its pearl string she has been looking for a long time,
surprise her with gifting her pearls. She will be touched by your
Educate yourself if you are buying diamonds for the first time; know about 4 Cs of diamond. Quality and Value of diamond is determined by four factors (C’s) where C’s stand for:
Various jewelers are offering Mother’s Day jewelry, both online and offline. I
recommend buying online from a reputed brand, as the prices will be
lower because of the huge competition in online market and you can also
get wide range of jewelry.
But, before purchasing online, you should know pros and cons of online jewelry buying. Always, read reviews of the different companies in order to find one that matches your need and criteria.
Return from Mother's Day 2012 to Jewelry Trends page
Return from Mother's Day 2012 to Diamond Jewelry Homepage
I hope you'll not mind sharing this on Twitter, Facebook and with everyone else :)
Feel free to share if something is in your mind and want it to be covered on this site.
Did you liked this article? Sign-up my FREE weekly newsletter and I'll send you more awesome new additions on this website along with latest jewelry happenings around the world, and download my Jewelry Design Album for FREE!